- August 22, 2017: Deadline for submissions
Authors of submitted papers have the opportunity to submit either a demo or a poster irrespective of the outcome of their paper submission.
Interested authors can upload a revised version of their paper (with the right formatting for posters and demos - https://sigchi.org/templates/) on pcs by 22nd August 2017.
PCS (https://new.precisionconference.com/sigchi) will be opened specifically for this submission category on Aug 15th and will remain open till Aug 22nd.
Preparing the Demo Submission
These instructions apply to papers submitted to the Paper/Notes track where authors wish to consider Demos as an alternative or additional submission track.
- If your paper was accepted to ISS2017 Paper/Notes track, the PDF (and optional video) of your accepted paper or note (the usual extended abstract is NOT required).
- If you paper was rejected, then please upload a new 2-4 page extended abstract version of the paper. Submissions should not be anonymized.
- (All submissions) A technical supplement following this format (PDF or Word template ).
- (All submissions) Indicate if this is a student author submission (students are competitively eligible for a Demo Honorarium)
- Upload these documents to the new submission space in PCS (ISS 2017 Demos II)
The deadline is 22nd August.
Preparing the Poster Submission
These instructions apply to papers submitted to the Paper/Notes track where authors wish to consider Posters as an alternative or additional submission track.
- If you paper was rejected, please upload an extended abstract with a maximum of 6 pages in the 2014 SIGCHI Extended Abstracts Format . Submissions should not be anonymized.
- A poster design -- each poster display will have a display space of approximately 48 inches wide x 48 inches high, so your poster may not be any larger than these dimensions.
- a short video of up to 3 minutes long and at most 50 MB in size (optional)
- Upload these documents to the new submission space in PCS (ISS 2017 Posters II)
The deadline is 22nd August .