- August 18, 2017: Deadline for submissions
Authors of submitted papers have the opportunity to submit either a demo or a poster irrespective of the outcome of their paper submission.
Interested authors can upload a revised version of their paper (with the right formatting for posters and demos - https://sigchi.org/templates/) on pcs by 18th August 2017.
PCS (https://new.precisionconference.com/sigchi) will be opened specifically for this submission category on Aug 15th and will remain open till Aug 18th.
Preparing the Submission
These instructions apply to papers submitted to the Paper/Notes track where authors wish to consider Demos as an alternative or additional submission track.
- If your paper was accepted to ISS2017 Paper/Notes track, the PDF (and optional video) of your accepted paper or note (the usual extended abstract is NOT required).
- If you paper was rejected, then please upload a new 2-4 page extended abstract version of the paper. Submissions should not be anonymized.
- (All submissions) A technical supplement following this format (PDF or Word template ).
- (All submissions) Indicate if this is a student author submission (students are competitively eligible for a Demo Honorarium)
- Upload these documents to the new submission space in PCS (ISS 2017 Demos II)
The deadline is 18th August (subject to a small extension).